A program held every Sunday where you can create something of your own.
We have a variety of programs, such as torn-paper picture, glass art and egg crafts.
You can choose to participate either in the morning or in the afternoon.
You can learn various handicrafts from professional teachers.
Feel free to participate even if you are a beginner!
(Reservation required in advance to your visit)
- Program Name
- Sunday Handicraft Class
- ¥200 ~
(Varies for each class. Please contact us for more information.)
- Available Period
- Every Sunday throughout the year (may not be available on some weeks)
*Please contact us for more details.
- Time Required
- Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Opening Hours
- 10:30AM ~ 12PM / 1:30PM ~ 3PM
- Number of Persons
- Maximum capacity for each activity: 10 persons *Single use welcome!
*We do not accept group reservations (more than 5 persons).
- Program Details
- Please make a reservation in advance to your visit.
*Please pay the activity fee at the reception with cash.
(No credit cards)
- Fee includes
- Fee doesn't include
- Things to prepare
- We will inform you when you make a reservation.
- Meeting Time/Place
- Please come to “Akiu / Sato Center” ten minutes before the activity starts.
- Application starts on / ends on
- You can make a reservation from 9PM on the 6th every month until the day of your visit, however, we have a limited capacity for each activity.
*Please make a reservation via phone call or directly at the facility.
- Age Limit
- None. Guardians must participate for preschoolers.
(Some activities are unavailable for preschoolers. Please contact us for more information.)
- Cancellation Fee
- Please contact us in advance in any case you need to cancel your reservation.
Please check the contents of each class beforehand. We have examples on our website for you to refer to.
- 〒982-0241 40-7 Teradahara, Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku Ward, Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture
- TEL / FAX
- TEL 022-304-9151、FAX 022-304-9152
- E-Mail Address
- No E-mail service available