Don’t worry about the shape. Make something of your own!
We are striving to be not only the “best pottery class in Japan” but also the “best pottery class in the world”.
We help you create an ideal pottery of your own.
Feel free to join in even if you are a beginner!
- Program Name
- Pottery Class
- Clay 650g ¥2,000 per person
Clay 1,000g ¥3,000 per person
¥1,500 (500g) per preschooler
- Available Period
- Throughout the year (closed on random days)
- Time Required
- 90 ~ 120 minutes
- Opening Hours
- Number of Persons
- More than 2 persons (Please contact us for larger groups)
- Program Details
- Reservation necessary: Please make a phone call to make a reservation
- Fee includes
- Materials and guidance
- Fee doesn't include
- Transportation cost to the gallery
- Things to prepare
- Please wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Meeting Time/Place
- Please designate specific date and time in advance to your visit.
- Application starts on / ends on
- Please make a reservation at least a day in advance to your visit
- Age Limit
- Cancellation Fee
- Please contact us in advance in any case you need to cancel your reservation.
- 〒982-0243 14 Sugekariyama, Nagafukuro, Akiumachi, Taihaku ward, Sendai City
- TEL / FAX
- E-Mail Address
- Get on National Route 457 from Akiu Elementary School and drive in the destination of Kawasaki for approximately 3 minutes by car